For 18%Cr-8%Ni Stainless steel
- A5.22 E308LT0-1/4
- D 3612 YF308LC
- Z 3323 TS308L-FB0
- ISO 17633-A T 19 9 L R C1[M21] 3
ISO 17633-B TS 308L-F C1[M21] 0
|Applications||CSF-308L(P) is suitable for Welding of low carbon 18%Cr-8%Ni Stainless steel(SUS308L).|
|Characteristics||(1) CSF-308L(P) is flux cored wire and designed for Fillet & H-F(All-position) welding with CO2 gas Shielding.
(2) It provides the excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering, good bead appearance, better slag removal, and less quantity of welding fume comparable to solid wire.
(3) Is containing Ferrite of a reasonable quantity and crack-resistance, integranular corrosion resistance, mechanical properties of weld metal is superior.
(4) Shield gas is 100% CO2 or Ar+CO2 gas.
|Notes on usage||(1) The optimum flow of CO2 for Shielding is 20~25ℓ/min.
(2) Protect the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the wind velocity is 2m/sec and more.
(3) Keep the distance between tip & base metal at 15~25mm.