>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
For mild steel and 490N/mm2 class hightensile strength steel
- A5.20 E71T-1C/1M
- D 7104 YFW-C50DR
- Z 3313 T49 J 0 T1-1 C A-U
- ISO 17632-A T42 0 P C[M] 1 H10
ISO 17632-B T49 2 T1-1 C[M] A-H10
|Applications||Butt, fillet welding of mild steel & 490N/mm2 high tensile strength steels of structure such as ships, bridges, buildings and storage tanks etc.|
|Characteristics||(1) CSF-71T is a titania type flux cored wire and designed for all-position welding by single pass & multi pass with CO2 gas shielding.
(2) It provides the excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering, good bead appearance, better slag removal, and less quantity of welding fume comparable to solid wire.
(3) It provides a good welding efficiency thank to high deposition rate particularly.
|Notes on usage||(1) The optimum flow of CO2 for shielding is 20~25ℓ/min.
(2) The distance between tip & base metal is to be 20~25mm.
(3) Protect the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the windvelocity is 2m/sec and more.
(4) Thick heavy plate should be welded under proper preheating & interpass temperature.
|Certification||ABS||2SAH10, 2SYSAH10||BV||SA2M,SA2YM H10|