>Low temperature Steel
For 570N/mm2 class high strength steel and low temperature steel
- A5.36 E81T1-C1A8-K2
- D 7104 YFL-C506R
- Z 3313 T556T1-1CA-N3
- ISO 17632-A T46 6 1.5Ni P C 1
ISO 17632-B T55 6 T1-1 C A-N3
|Applications||Butt, fillet welding of 460N/mm2 class high strength steel and low temperature steel of structure such as ships, bridges, buildings and storage tanks etc.|
|Characteristics||(1) CSF-460S is a titania type flux cored wire and designed for all-position welding by
single pass & multi pass with CO2 gas shielding.
(2) It provides the excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering, good bead
appearance, better slag removal, and less quantity of welding fume comparable to
(3) It provides excellent impact value at low temperatures down to -60℃.
(4) It provides excellent CTOD value at low temperatures down to -10℃.
|Notes on usage||(1) The optimum flow of CO2 for shielding is 20~25ℓ/min.
(2) The distance between tip & base metal is to be 20~25mm.
(3) Protect the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the wind velocity is 2m/sec and more.
(4) Thick heavy plate should be welded under proper preheating & interpass temperature.