>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
For mild steel and 50kgf/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.18 ER70S-6
- D 7025 YGW12
- Z 3312 YGW12
- ISO 14341-A G 42 A 3 C1[M21] Z
ISO 14341-B G 49 A 3 C1[M21] S12
|Applications||Butt and fillet MAG welding of structures such as automobiles, vehicles, electric appliances,
ships, steel frames, bridges in all position.
|Characteristics||(1) MC-50T is a solid wire whose arc stability is good at low current ranges (short-circuiting
arc range) and spatter loss is low.
(2) It is suitable for all-position welding of steel sheets by CO2 or Ar+CO2mixturd gas shielding,
for higher speed welding.
(3) The arc stability is good in wide range of current.
|Notes on usage||(1) Flow rate of shielding gas (CO2) should be 20ℓ/min generally.
(2) Flow rate of shielding gas should be 25~30ℓ/min under the condition of 2m/sec wind
speed and use wind screen under the condition of over 2m/sec wind speed.
(3) Keep the distance between tip and basemetal within 10~20mm at less than 300A Welding
current and within 20~25mm at over 300A.
|CCS||-||CWB||B-G 49A 3 C1 S6|
|JIS||Z 3312 YGW12||KR||3YSG(C)|