>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-652 x UC-A2
For single and Multi-layer welding of high tensile strength steel
- A5.23 F9A2-EA2-G
- B ISO 14171 S57A 3 CS SU2M3
- Z 3183 S584-H
- ISO 14171-A S 50 3 CS S2Mo
ISO 14171-B S57A 3 CS SU2M3
|Applications||Fillet and Butt welding of buildings, bridges and API line-pipe|
|Characteristics||1. Provide good bead appearance and slag removal
2. Provide good notch toughness of the weld metal
3. Applicable to AC and DC(+) and two-run technique
|Notes on usage||1. Store the flux at the moisture-free place and dry flux at 300~350℃ for 1 hour before use
2. Remove rust, scales, oil, paint, water, dirt and slag of tack welds from the groove in order to get sound welds.
3. When the flux height is excessive, poor bead appearance may occur.
4. The use of the flux which has been reused for welding in many times may cause deterioration of its usability. Therefore, unused flux should be mixed properly with such used flux.