>Low temperature Steel
- A5.36 E81T1-C1A8-Ni1
- D 7104 YFL-C506R
- Z 3313 T556T1-1CA-N1
- ISO 17632-A T46 6 1Ni P C 1
ISO 17632-B T55 6 T1-1 C A-N2
|Applications||Butt, fillet welding of 550N/mm2 class high strength steel and low temperature steel of structure such as ships, offshore and LPG carrier etc.|
|Characteristics||1. CSF-81TNC is a titania type flux cored wire and designed for all-position welding by single
pass & multi pass with CO2 gas welding.
2. It provides the excellent usability with stable arc, less spattering, good bead appearance,
better slag removal, and less quantity of welding fume comparable to solid wire.
3. It provides excellent impact value at low temperature down to -60℃ in the as-welded and
4. Meet NACE MR-0175 requirements
|Notes on usage||1. The optimum flow of CO2 for shielding is 20~25ℓ/min.
2. The distance between tip & base metal is to be 20~25mm
3. Protect the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the win velocity is
2m/sec and more.
4. Thick heavy plate should be welded under proper preheating & interpass temprature.