>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-506S x UC-36
For single and multi-layer welding of mild and 490N/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.17 F7A(P)6-EH14
- B ISO 14171 S49A(P) 5 BA SU41
- Z 3183 S502-H
- ISO 14171-A S 42 5 BA S4
ISO 14171-B S49A(P) 5 BA SU41
|Applications||Butt and flat fillet welding of ships, vessels, bridges, machines, buildings, heavy duty steel
structure and general fabrications. Butt welding of aluminum-killed steel for low temperature
service used in LPG storage tanks, LPG tankers, low temperature service equipment, and
other structures for cold regions.
|Characteristics||(1) Excellent notch toughness at low temperature down to -50℃.
(2) It deposits weld metal of good appearance even in low speed welding with metal with high
(3) Good mechanical properties can be obtained with single-layer welding using high heat input.
(4) Applicable to both AC and DC(+).
|Notes on usage||(1) Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 250~350℃ for about one
hour before use.
(2) When the flux height is excessive, poor bead appearance may occur.
(3) The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may cause
deterioration of its usability. Therefore, the unused flux should be mixed properly
with such used flux.
|Certification||ABS||3Y400T, 4Y400M||BV||3Y40T, 4Y40M|