>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-512 x UC-43
For single and multi-layer welding of mild and 490N/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.17 F7A(P)2-EL8
- Z 3183 S502-H
|Applications||CA-512×UC-43 are well suited for fillet and butt welding of ships, machine, H-beams, boilers,
bridges, agricultural, steel structure and general steel fabrications.
|Characteristics||(1) It is comparatively insensitive to rust, scales, oil and dirt and primers on the surface to be
(2) Slag detachability and bead appearance is very good.
(3) Suitable for welding of thin and medium plate in high speed welding.
(4) As the consumption of flux is small, it is very economical.
(5) Applicable to horizontal and flat fillet welding.
(6) Applicable to both AC and DC(+).
|Notes on usage||(1) Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 250~350℃ for about one
hour before use.
(2) Remove rust, scales, oil, paint, water, dirt and slag of tack welds from the groove in order
to get sound welds.
(3) The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may cause
deterioration of its usability. Therefore, the unused flux should be mixed properly with
such used flux.