>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-514 x UC-43
For single and multi-layer welding of mild and 490N/mm2 class high tensile strength steel, For one-side welding
- A5.17 F7A(P)4-EL8
- B ISO 14171 S49A(P) 4 CS SU11
- Z 3183 S502-H
- ISO 14171-A S 42 4 CS S1
ISO 14171-B S49A(P) 4 CS SU11
|Applications||CA-514×UC-43 are well suited for fillet and butt welding of ships, structural steel, and heavy
|Characteristics||(1) Impact properties of weld metal and crack resistibility are excellent.
(2) Particulary well suited for both side single layer welding in plates thicker than 15mm with
single or multi-wire systems within the ship building industry.
(3) Slag detachability and bead appearance are very good.
(4) As the consumption of flux is small, it is very economical.
(5) Applicable to tandem and one-side welding.
(6) Applicable to both AC and DC(+).
|Notes on usage||(1) Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 250~350℃ for about one
hour before use.
(2) The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may cause
deterioration of its usability. Therefore, the unused flux should be mixed properly
with such used flux.
(3) Pay attention to welding voltage. Excessive welding voltage caused deterioration of joint
|DNV GL||Ⅲ YTM||GL||-|