>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-522 x UC-12K
For single and multi-layer welding of mild and 490N/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.17 F7A(P)2-EM12K
- B ISO 14171 S49A(P) 3 AR SU21
- Z 3183 S502-H
- ISO 14171-A S 42 3 AR S2Si
ISO 14171-B S49A(P) 3 AR SU21
|Applications||CA-522×UC-12K are well suited for fillet and butt welding of LPG tank, spiral pipe, ships,
machine, boilers, bridges and steel structures.
|Characteristics||(1) CA-522×UC-12K are well suited for high speed welding in thin plate.
(2) It is comparatively insensitive to rust, scales, oil and dirt and primers on the surface to be
(3) Slag detachability and bead appearance are very good.
(4) Suitable for welding of thin and medium plate in high speed welding.
(5) As the consumption of flux is small, it is very economical.
(6) Applicable to both AC and DC(+).
|Notes on usage||(1) Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 250~350℃ for about one
hour before use.
(2) Remove rust, scales, oil, paint, water, dirt and slag of tack welds from the groove in order
to get sound welds.
(3) When the flux height is excessive, poor bead appearance may occur.
(4) The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may causes
deterioration of its usability. Therefore, the unused flux should be mixed properly with
such used flux.