>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-526 x UC-12K
For single and multi-layer welding of mild and 490N/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.17 F7A(P)6-EM12K
- B ISO 14171 S49A(P) 5 FB SU21
- Z 3183 S502-H
- ISO 14171-A S 42 5 FB S2Si
ISO 14171-B S49A(P) 5 FB SU21
|Applications||Fillet and butt welding of steel structures, spiral pipe, ships, structures for ocean areas and
thick pressure vessels.
|Characteristics||(1) Crack resistibility, pockmark and porosity resistibility are excellent.
(2) Applicable to high current and good weldability for all range of thickness of plate.
(3) Slag detachability and bead appearance are very good.
(4) Suitable for multi-layer welding of thick plate.
(5) Applicable to both AC and DC(+).
|Notes on usage||(1) Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 250~350℃ for about one
hour before use.
(2) In case of multi-layer welding, use welding current and speed as low as possible at the
first layer of groove to avoid cracking.
(3) The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may cause
deterioration of its usability. Therefore, the unused flux should be mixed properly with
such used flux.
|DNV GL||Ⅲ YTM||GL||-|