>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
CA-602P x UC-12K(UC-A2)
For single Multi-layer welding of high tensile Strength steel
- A5.17 F7A4-EM12K
- B ISO 14171 S49A 4 CS SU21
B ISO 14171 S57A 3 CS SU2M3
- Z 3183 S502-H
- ISO 14171-A S 42 4 CS S2Si
ISO 14171-A S 50 3 CS S2Mo
ISO 14171-B S49A 4 CS SU21
ISO 14171-B S57A 3 CS SU2M3
|Applications||Single and multi-layer butt welding of spiral pipe, steel for gas transport and general structures.|
|Characteristics||1. It provides good bead appearance, better slag removal.
2. It provides good notch toughness of the weld metal.
3. Applicable to AC, DC(+) and two-run techique.
|Notes on usage||1. Store the flux at the place of moisture free and dry the flux at 300~350℃ for 60 minutes befor use.
2. Remove rust, scales oil, paint water dirt and slag of tack welds from the groove in order to get sound welds.
3. When the flux height is excessive, poor bead appearance may occur.
4. The use of the flux which has been re-used for welding in many times may cause deterioration of its usability. Therefore, unused flux should be mixed properly with such used flux.