>Mild ＆ High Tensile Steel
For 55kgf/mm2 class high tensile strength steel
- A5.18 ER70S-G
- Z 3312 YGW18
- ISO 14341-A G 46 A 0 C1 Z
ISO 14341-B G 55 A 0 C1 S18
|Applications||Butt and fillet MAG welding of structures using 55kgf/mm2 class high tensile strength steel such as civil sonstruction equipment, steel frames, bridges and pressure vessels in all position.|
|Characteristics||1. MC-55 is a solid wire designed for all position welding.
2. High speed welding of steel plates can be performed easily by short-cuirt welding.
3. The aec stability us good and spatter loss is low.
|Notes on usage||1. Use welding grade with 75~85%Ar-15%~25%CO2
2. Flow quantity of shielding gas should be 25ℓ/min.
3. Use the wind screen against wind.
4. Keep the distance between tip and base metal as short as possible.
|JIS||Z 3312 YGW18||KR||-|